May 15, 2009

How to make a homemade cough syrup with tolerable taste in less than 5 minutes at no cost.

May 15, 2009

Do you have obstinate cough that pharmaceutical cough syrup make you sick even more?

Like you I don’t also like the taste of cough syrup or any medicine drug. The bitter flavour is so awful to the taste. Yikes!! Out of desperation to spare myself from bitter-flavoured taste of medicine, I concocted my own all-natural cough syrup, because I also red from a health magazine that ginger contains an enzyme (Sorry I forgot the name of that enzyme) which helps relieve cough.

You might want to try homemade cough remedy and could save you a visit to the drug store. You can create your cough medicine at the corner of your home without spending a penny. So, no need to buy in the pharmacy a drug for cough, because right from your kitchen you can make and mix your natural homemade cough syrup medicine for free.

At the comfort of your kitchen, you can find the simple and cheap ingredients needed, for your homemade and all natural drug for cough.

Not that my dry cough relieves immediately, but next morning after drinking, the dryness and tighness I felt in my neck lessened. I shared this to my mom, she said it's effective, now each member of my family makes my natural cough medicine formula if they have cough. Maybe I should ask for a royalty fee from them, what do you think? :-)

The six (6) simple steps and procedure for practical and natural solution of your cough (dry cough, hacking cough or cough with phlegm)

1 cup of hot water
1 bag of tea (preferably green tea)
2 pieces thumb-size ginger
3-5 pieces of calamansi or 1 piece of lemon
2 tablespoons of honey.









1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Crush the ginger slightly to extract the ginger juice.
3. Soak the tea bag into 1 cup of hot water.
4. Put the slightly crushed ginger into the cup of tea and cover the cup.
5. Leave for 3 minutes.
6. Add the calamansi or lemon and honey, then stir.

With these six (6) easy and simple steps your homemade and natural cough syrup is done and could be your herbal medicine. In less than five (5) minutes you have your very own cheap and practical homemade cough medicine.

I hope this will help you, if not that much but at least it'll help.

No comments:

Post a Comment