June 01, 2009

Have you been REJECTED?

Have you been REJECTED?

Did you ever had an experience as though you're being dumped?

Or there is something you've been waiting for so long(you hope and pray for it) but then the moment you receive the answer you are terribly disappointed.

Today I have my own share of frustration. It's like a failure to me because I was disappointed 3X in a row. Ugh!! All these happened this month.

First. My HIV training to have a license in HIV screening test. I've been waiting a call from DOH (Department of Health) for almost a year now and to my disappointment they called me to inform I wasn't included in the batch of trainees next month. Waaaaaaaaaa........ I hate you!

Second. Someone I trusted borrowed money from me and promised to pay me within the month. Unfortunately, as if he disappear from the face of the earth so I can't contact him anymore. Grrrrr... You crook!!

Third. I waited and prayed for it too, to get this part-time job but then again after the evaluation on the 1st day of training the HR manager said " Sorry ". I had high hope to have this job for financial reason. Whatttt!!! Oh Please..

Last night I was yet able to console my self, yet today frustration, disappointment and rejection sink in. I feel I'm the most unfortunate. I want to scream and cry out loud for I feel bad and sad.

I opened " Our Daily Bread " and the gospel of the day is Romans 8:18-21 says " I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. The creation waits in eager ecpectation for the sons of God to be revealed. For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God."

I did cry for I feel God is talking to me. I still feel bad a bit yet I saw great purpose behind frustration and rejection - COURAGE and ACCEPTANCE. Really, God is Great!

God allows failure to happen to make us courageous so that we can win over any challenges that comes. Through acceptance, failures teach us to be humble and see opportunity in every failure.

So guys, if you're down and it seems the whole world rejected you that no one you can turn to. Come to HIM. HE will not reject you for HE is waiting for you to call on HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment