November 09, 2009

Miguel Cotto Interview on knocking out Manny Pacquiao on the ring!


Do you see yourself knocking him out or claiming a decision?

Cotto's answer: " I never come in to knock any guy out. I just try to do my work in the ring. If I hit the guy with a good punch or a combination, I will go for it. Or if I can get a decision. I go to do my work
and if I hit him with a good punch, I am going for it."

What do you think Manny’s best attributes are?

Cotto's Answer - "I don’t pay attention to his details but there are some things in particular that we worked on in training camp. I try to put myself in the best condition I can and I will try to capitalize on any kind of mistake my opponent will make. If Manny makes any kind of mistake I am going to capitalize on that."

Do you think the two pounds will have any affect on you?

Cotto's Answer - "When we took this fight we decided that we were fine with 145. We knew we could do it and we knew we would be at our best the next night. We would not have taken this fight if we didn’t think I was going to be at my best the next night after the weigh-in."

All Quotes from Miguel Cotto.

This Saturday (Nov 14) Pacquiao vs. Cotto pay-per-view telecast begins at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT. The TV event has a suggested retail price of $54.95 and the telecast will be available in HD-TV. Check your local cable or satellite dish reciever for much more details.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment